- Talk to the officer who was 1st on scene, he will lead you to the body of the victim.
- Talk to the Coroner.
- Examine Body. Examine the head to find Rope Pattern on her neck. Examine her left arm to find where a ring was violently removed. Examine her right arm to see her watch torn off Missing Jewelry. Examine her torso to reveal Small Men’s Footprints.
- Examine evidence marker C, there is a purse with name-tag Deidre Moller and money left behind.
- Examine evidence marker B, there are some footprints.
- In the bedroom to the right, on the floor in the are Size 8 Work boots.
- On the dresser is are empty cases for missing watch and wedding ring.
Interview Michelle Moller
- Question #1 Missing Watch and Rings: Truth
- Question #2 Last Contact with Victim: Doubt
- Question #3 State of Parents Marriage: Doubt
Interview Hugo Moller
- Question #1 Footprints at Crime Scene: Lie, Evidence = Size 8 Work Boots
- Question #2 Missing Persons Report: Doubt
- Question #3 Alibi for Hugo Moller: Lie, Evidence = Husband’s Alibi
- Question #4 Movements of Victim: Truth
- Question #5 History of Violence: Lie, Evidence = Butterfly Brooch
(Note: Sometimes Question 4 will not be available.)
- Question the neighbor.
Chase Hugo Down
- Examine the incinerator to find Size 8 Bloody shoes.
- Use telephone for Belmont High School address.
(Note: If you are able to get 5/5 questions correct with Hugo, he will give the address to Belmont High School. This will cancel the “telephone call to R&I” part. But if you only have 4 questions to ask Hugo, you will still have to call in for the address.)
(Note: You cannot skip the dialogue on the drive to Belmont High if you want to be able to go to Central Morgue.)
Belmont High School
- Apprehend Eli Rooney to find he has the Butterfly Brooch.
- Look in the trunk of the car to find bloody tire iron, rope, and overalls.
Use the telephone.
- Examine the different kinds of rope. (Choose the bottom rope to activate dialogue/cutscene)
- Examine the shoe imprints next to the rope. (Hover over left shoe imprint and press A/X to activate dialogue/cutscene)
- Examine the corpse of the victim (actives a mini dialogue/cutscene)
Interrogation of Hugo Moller
Go to “Interview Room #2”
- Question #1 Disposal of Evidence: Truth
- Question #2 Access to Braided Rope: Doubt
- Question #3 Access to Tire Iron: Lie, Evidence = Bloody Tire Iron
- Question #4 Victim’s Vehicle Recovered: Lie, Evidence = Overalls
Don’t charge Hugo with the murder
Interrogation of Eli Rooney
Head to “Interview Room #1”
- Question #1 Place of Employment: Doubt
- Question #2 Access to Braided Rope: Truth
- Question #3 Motive for Moller Murder: Doubt
- Question #4 Footprints at Crime Scene: Doubt
(Note: You must have examined the shoe print at the Central Morgue to get Question #4.)
Charge Eli with the murder