"how do you throw a claymore on a PS3,I have got a lot of fun from watching your game play I have learned a lot from them Tanks"
Dear Dan and John:
I want to say thanks for all the years of entertainment that your videos have provided me. I really appreciate what you guys do, so keep it up.
My main question is what is it like to do what you guys do(run a website/make gaming videos/walkthroughs/)? I know it is a very vague question, but here are some points you can address.
1) Is it very stressful, or not at all? I know it's not like a 9-5 job, but do you try to have your work done by a certain time?
2) How has is affected other aspects of your lives?
3) Has it affected your personal gaming? For example, do you guys find time to play what you want, or is it always work? I would think it would be annoying having to make a guide to a game that you just want to play through for fun.
4) On an average day, how much time do you guys usually work?
5) I know that you guys have a partnership with IGN(correct me if I'm wrong), but what exactly does that mean? Do you have to have work done for them on certain dates/times?
6) Do you find yourself burned out on video games because of this job, or do you still enjoy them as much as you did before?
These are only some of the questions I could think of, but I basically wanted to know how it is to run a video game site and youtube channel. Please add anything that you think is related. For John, what is your next guide? I hope you do a GTA 5 walkthrough, or that you guys do a drink a long! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and keep up the great work!
Saurabh (Sar-ab) Sharma