Theme: Order 66
Email us suggestions and stories: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Is our methodology of only considering games published AND developed by Lucasarts fair?
• Did their energy really taper off in later years, or were they focusing more energy into fewer projects rather than reskins of a point and click game each year?
• Did Lucasarts’ shift towards mainly Star Wars game sap it of needed creativity and innovation?
• Is this transition towards becoming a publisher and farming out work inevitable? What does it say about companies undergoing that change, e.g. Bethesda?
• In the final reckoning, where will Lucasarts stand in terms of a major force in gaming history?